online Classical Nahuatl at Yale

IDIEZ idiez at me.com
Wed Aug 22 17:50:12 UTC 2012

Piyali notequixpoyohuan,
	Yale is going to sponsor a permanent live online workshop for intemediate and advanced scholars of Classical Nahuatl. We will meet viturally at intervals of time to be determined by the group and collaboratively transcribe, parse (when needed), translate and interpret manuscripts or texts suggested by the participants. If you are interested in being part of this experiment, send me your name and enough of your academic backgroud to convince me you are indeed at the intermediate or advanced level.
	The next project will be to set up an online Classical Nahuatl course for beginners. If you are interested in this option, send me your name and tell me a bit about your academic preparation and why you want to learn Classical Nahuatl.
	I have no information yet regarding the possible fees for these activities.
Nimechtlahpaloa zan huahca,
John

John Sullivan, Ph.D.
Research Scholar in Nahuatl Studies and
Academic Director of the Yale-IDIEZ Nahuatl Language Institute
Yale University
Professor of Nahua language and culture
Universidad Autónoma de Zacatecas
Zacatecas Institute of Teaching and Research in Ethnology
Tacuba 152, int. 43
Centro Histórico
Zacatecas, Zac. 98000
Mexico