Nahuatl meetings at Yale, registration deadline

John F. Schwaller schwallr at potsdam.edu
Fri Feb 10 18:49:08 UTC 2012

Colleagues,

A few days ago we sent out a request for proposals for the Northeastern Group of
Nahuatl Studies meeting at Yale, May 4 & 5.  The response has been rewarding.
Because we need to begin to plan site details and the Saturday lunch, we have
been asked to have a rough head count of participants as soon as possible.

If you plan on attending the meetings, please let me know by February 24.

We are soliciting paper proposals and also asking folks to bring Nahuatl texts
for group translation.  Please also submit those proposals as soon as possible,
preferably by the Feb. 24 deadline.  Those who do not notify us of their
attendance at the conference will certainly be welcomed, but may not be able to
participate in the full range of activities.

Caterina Pizzigoni (cp2313 at columbia.edu)
John Sullivan (idiez at me.com)
Louise Burkhart (burk at albany.edu)
John F. Schwaller (schwallr at potsdam.edu)