dictionaries

IDIEZ idiez at me.com
Wed Feb 22 18:28:42 UTC 2012

Piyali notequixpoyohuan,
	Jim Lockhart is translating Nahuatl as Written into Spanish for publication in Mexico, and he would like to include recently published dictionaries of Classical and Modern Nahuatl in Appendix 1, "Dictionaries and how to use them." In the current edition, dictionaries by Molina, Simeon, Karttunen, Campbell, Andrews (vocabulary), Brewer and Brewer (1971), Key and Ritchie de Key (1953), and Jonathan Amith's work in progress are mentioned. Please respond with any information you may have regarding manuscript, print and online publications, as well as works in progress. Once I get a master list compiled, I'll post it here.
John

John Sullivan, Ph.D.
Professor of Nahua Language and Culture
Zacatecas Institute for Teaching and Research in Ethnology
Universidad Autónoma de Zacatecas
+52 (492) 925-3425 (office)
+52 1 (492) 103-0195 (mobile)
idiez at me.com