Pre-Yale conference intensive Nahuatl course

IDIEZ idiez at me.com
Mon Mar 5 11:35:36 UTC 2012

Piyali notequixpoyohuan,
	We are looking into the possibility of offering a 16 hour intensive introduction to Classical and Modern Nahuatl from Monday April 30 to Thursday May 3. I would teach two hours per day of Classical and a native speaker would teach another two hours per day of Modern Huastecan Nahuatl. The course would be held either in New York or New Haven. The Yale Nahuatl conference and workshop is May 4 and 5. There would be a charge involved to cover airfare, hotel and food for the instructors. If you are interested in participating, please contact me at idiez at me.com.
John

John Sullivan, Ph.D.
Professor of Nahua Language and Culture
Zacatecas Institute for Teaching and Research in Ethnology
Universidad Autónoma de Zacatecas
+52 (492) 925-3425 (office)
+52 1 (492) 103-0195 (mobile)
idiez at me.com