Door, Puerta

Susana Moraleda susana at losrancheros.org
Wed Jul 3 08:50:26 UTC 2013

Georges,
My word was CALACOHUAYAN, not calacohuyan.
CALACOHUA is non-active of CALAQUI, to enter
-YAN denotes a customary place
hence, a place through which one customarily enters

Another term could be CALIXTLI (face/front of the house)

I don't know the term for the physical aspect of a door, but I imagine it
could be something having to do with wood, tree.... CUAHUITL.

Maybe some other listero who is expert in neologisms could help.

Susana