omichicahuaztli and the miccacuicatl

Ian Mursell Ian.Mursell at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 16 17:56:50 UTC 2014

Greetings, Susana.

The fullest description I know of of the omichicahuaztli, which contains a
brief reference to the miccacuicatl, is a four-page section in Robert
Stevenson's classic study 'Music in Aztec & Inca Territory (1968), pp.
56-60.  The work is available online, here -
http://www.ebookdb.org/reading/G770G81974183F2C7DG62069/Music-In-Aztec--Inc
a-Territory

Hope this helps.

Muchos saludos,