tenhuia

Tomas Amaya t.amaya at eninfinitum.com
Tue Jul 29 11:58:50 UTC 2014

Hi Tocnihuan!

The word is used in Nahuat with the meaning
"talk about somebody/something”; “remember something /somebody”, etc.

Using your example:

ahmo aquin quitenhuiz (the piece of land):
nobody will talk about it/nobody will remember it/nobody will mention it/nobody
will say anything about it.

Namechoyoltapalohua!

Tomas Amaya