FLAS=?iso-8859-1?Q?=B4s_?=for Nahuatl at Yale

John Sullivan idiez at me.com
Mon Jun 2 22:24:38 UTC 2014

Notequixpoyohuan,
	It seems we have access to some FLAS grants for the Nahuatl program this summer at Yale (http://www.yale.edu/macmillan/lais/summer.html). The grant will cover tuition, room and board, and it can only be used by US citizens who are studying at FLAS-granting universities (undergraduates and graduate students are elegible). If you or someone you know fits this profile and would like to study Nahuatl with us this summer, please reply to me off-list at idiez at me.com.
John Sullivan
Director, Yale Summer Nahuatl Program