Standardization of Nahuatl

Mario E. Aguilar micc2 at cox.net
Fri Jun 13 12:01:46 UTC 2014

I believe that forcing modern day Nahuatlahtoh to write....speak.... think
in "the Classical Nahuatl" of  Moctekwzuma and Sahagun would be akin to
forcing Mexicans, Peruvians, and Colombians to speak, write and think in the
Castilian of Cervantes..... or forcing Brits, Aussies, and Yanks, to do the
same in Shakespeare's English.