Conference at Yale - May 2014

John Schwaller jfschwaller at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 21:06:12 UTC 2014

The deadline for proposals for the Northeastern Group of Nahuatl Scholars
is drawing near.  The program will be very interesting with papers both on
pre-conquest and colonial Nahuatl, as well as studies on modern dialects
and culture.

There is room on the schedule for one or two more papers and two or three
more documents.

Please contact me, or one of the other organizers if you wish to offer a
paper or document.  As noted earlier, we are working to publish selected
works from the symposium.

A block of rooms has been set aside for participants, so please contact the
organizers about the availability of these.

The organizers include:

Caterina Pizzigoni (cp2313 at columbia.edu)

John Sullivan (idiez at me.com)

Louise Burkhart (burk at albany.edu)