-ti verber (again-4)

David Wright dcwright at prodigy.net.mx
Tue Oct 7 00:12:53 UTC 2014

Dear Michel:

As I was cutting up hardcopies of your latest messages and glueing them to
file cards (call me old-fashioned), I read again the sentence "I hope I'm
not bothering you", and I was motivated to write the following words.

It is great to have on Nahuat-l another of the scholars that gave us a
renewed understanding of the phonology, lexicology, and grammar of this
language during the last quarter of the 20th century and the first decades
of the 21st. I'm certain that we were all very pleasantly surprised when you
began posting here not long ago. Thank you for injecting some high quality
input into our conversations!