[systems-of-nominal-classification] How the mailing list works

Hedvig Skirgård hedvig.skirgard at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 8 19:10:39 UTC 2014

email nominal-classification at listserv.linguistlist.org
​.

Several people have tried posting to the group and gotten bouncing
messages. Just to be clear, the list is a google group and in order to post
to it one should send an email to:
systems-of-nominal-classification at googlegroups.com from an address that is
a member of that google group.

In order to be archived and visible in Linguist Lists archives
 ​
​we need to either use their mailing list system or another system but have
an address linked to them as a regular member. Since I've had negative
experiences with ​their system before we created a google group (trust me,
this is much smoother).

​This means that​
 the email nominal-classification at listserv.linguistlist.org
​ ​
is
​ just a regular member that helps LL archive this mailing list.​ It is not
a mailing list "in itself, do not email it. I know it looks confusing.

So, Don's, Francesca's and Mark's messages has reached everyone in the
google group - no worries.

Go to groups.google.com to see which google groups you are a member of and
with what accounts, and email me if there's any trouble.

/Hedvig

&*TICKET_URL(NOMINAL-CLASSIFICATION,SIGNOFF);