[systems-of-nominal-classification] Gender and its interaction with number and evaluative morphology_My dissertation

Francesca Di Garbo francesca at ling.su.se
Mon Oct 6 08:08:19 UTC 2014

Dear nominal classification friends,

I hope this email finds you well. I would like to share with the list my
PhD dissertation, which I defended in Stockholm on the 26th of
September. Together with the pdf of the dissertation I also attach a
list of errata. The dissertation is a typological study of interactions
between gender and number and gender and evaluative morphology in a
sample of 100 African languages, and provides a method for assessing the
role that these interactions play in the absolute complexity of gender
systems.

I hope you find it useful and interesting.

Best wishes,
Francesca

--
Francesca Di Garbo
Ph.D in Linguistics

Department of Linguistics, Stockholm University
10691 Stockholm, Sweden
francesca at ling.su.se