Peer review of archives in preparation for workshop

Steven Bird sb at CS.MU.OZ.AU
Thu Nov 21 07:17:00 UTC 2002

Folks,

Please note that the archive reviews are due this Friday, 22 November.
For information on the reviewing assignments, please see:
http://www.language-archives.org/events/olac02/reviews.html
The original announcement follows.

Thanks,
Steven Bird