Call for Participation: OLAC Workshop

Steven Bird sb at CS.MU.OZ.AU
Tue Oct 1 07:33:05 UTC 2002

Folks - the workshop is fast approaching; just over two months to go now.
If you haven't already done so, please communicate your intention to
participate to Gary and me, by replying to this email.

We'll be circulating more details about the workshop soon.  For now please
take a look at the list of preparatory tasks from the original call, which
I'm appending below.

Thanks,
Steven Bird