OLAC Metadata add transcript relation

Helen Aristar-Dry hdry at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Thu Dec 15 13:35:09 UTC 2005

That's a good idea, Nick.  But I'm not sure of the mechanism for adding
extensions.  Does this email message function as a proposal, or do you
have to write up something more formal (as I would guess)?  If the
latter, what about proposing än addition to "Discourse Type" to cover
music (as Linda has suggested) and a standard format for adding map
coordinates for resources?  I know Linda is working on this as well.
May as well kill lots of birds with one proposal....

Thanks,
-Helen