OLAC Metadata add transcript relation

Nicholas Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Dec 14 22:01:25 UTC 2005

A suggested addition to the Relation refines that we have found a
need for. The standard DC set of relations is:
Is Version Of
Has Version
Is Replaced By
Replaces
Is Required By
Requires
Is Part Of
Has Part
Is Referenced By
References
Is Format Of
Has Format

And while a transcript could be considered under some of these
refines (requires, haspart, hasversion), none of them is specific
enough. We ask that OLAC extend its metadata to include the following
relation pair.

hasTranscript
IsTranscriptOf

Thanks,

Nick Thieberger
--

Project Manager
PARADISEC

nicholas.thieberger at paradisec.org.au
Department of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics
University of Melbourne
Vic 3010
Australia

Ph 61 (0)3 8344 5185