Feedback and review needed for new metadata documents

Debbie Chang olac_project at GIAL.EDU
Wed Nov 21 15:53:19 UTC 2007

Dear OLAC Implementers,

As part of the further development of the OLAC project with the support of a
new grant awarded by the US National Science Foundation, we have been
working on the metadata quality part of our new project and now have some
documents on that subject ready for feedback and review by others.  We are
running it through our METADATA working group which has a mailing list at:

  http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/metadata.html

Please consider joining the process if you are not already a member of the
METADATA working group:  you can click on the November 2007 link to see the
announcement Gary Simons just sent out to the working group about the
availability of the new documents for their comment; then click on the Join
the List link to subscribe to the list and take part in the discussion.

Your feedback is invaluable.  Thank you for your continuing participation in
the OLAC community!

Debbie Chang

Graduate Research Assistant

Graduate Institute of Applied Linguistics MA '09 candidate