FAQ for Implementers

Heidi A. Johnson hjohnson at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Tue Jan 8 19:18:25 UTC 2008

I think this FAQ is excellent. The only thing I would
note is that the answer to "2. How do I decide what to treat
as an individual record?" should point to the granularity
guidelines. so that people are encouraged to think at
the collection level.

Heidi