summary pages

Nick Thieberger thien at UNIMELB.EDU.AU
Wed Nov 3 22:53:54 UTC 2010

I really like using the OLAC pages which summarise information
available for any language based on the aggregated metadata
(http://www.language-archives.org/language/[XXX]). This in itself is a
powerful argument for using OLAC standards (as I will be arguing next
week at the CTLDC meeting in Tokyo).

I am wondering if there is also a way of generating pages based on the
amount of information available, so that it would be possible to see a
page of ISO-639-3 codes for which there was no information available?
Or a list of all languages for which only descriptions occur but not
other material?

Thanks,

Nick