Meeting at EMELD workshop

Michael Appleby michael at LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Thu Jul 3 18:51:54 UTC 2003

Hi Jeff,

I'm so sorry I did not reply to your previous messages.  I'm pleased the
list is working okay now.

I think it's a very good idea to talk about the Seven Dimensions paper, as
we really want the wider community to be talking about Steven and Gary's
recommendations.  Actually, Helen just asked to me to write a couple of
non-technical Best Practise pages for our E-MELD site, which I guess
should be up in the next day or two, so I hope I'll have something to
contribute to our discussions.

Either of your suggestions for meeting times would be fine.

Best,

Michael