Vindaloo 2005

Heidi Johnson hjohnson at MAIL.UTEXAS.EDU
Thu Jun 9 17:01:41 UTC 2005

Gary,
Web-based archive management is the way to go! We have
the basics and I am steadily trying to get more of our
whole workflow on there.

Have fun in Leiden, see you in November!

Heidi

Heidi Johnson, PhD
Project Manager
The Archive of the Indigenous Languages of Latin America
1 University Station C3200
The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712

http://www.ailla.utexas.org