<OM> A possible session on Otomanguean and Oaxacan languages at the LSA

Scott Berthiaume scott-tonia_berthiaume at sil.org
Wed May 21 15:52:27 UTC 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: George Aaron Broadwell
To: OTOMANGUEAN-L at LISTSERV.LINGUISTLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2003 8:47 AM
Subject:A possible session on Otomanguean and Oaxacan languages at the LSA

Dear all,

I'm looking into the possibility of organizing a session on Otomanguean and Oaxacan languages for the next meeting of the Society for the Study of the Indigenous Languages of the Americas (SSILA).  The meeting will be concurrent with the next meeting of the Linguistic Society of America, Jan 2004 in Boston.

If you think you would like to be part of such a session, please respond to me with a title for your paper. (And my deadline is June 1, so please do this as soon as you can.)

If there's sufficient interest, I'll try to put together a panel or two.

Best wishes,
GAB

George Aaron Broadwell
Dept. of Anthropology; Program in Linguistics and Cognitive Science
University at Albany, SUNY
Albany, NY 12222
(518)-442-4711