<OM> Berthiaume list comment

Scott Berthiaume scott.berthiaume at sil.org
Tue Jun 13 00:51:38 UTC 2006

Greetings all,

The list has been basically inactive with among its participants for almost
two years, I'm not sure exactly why.  But Heriberto comment is worth
considering because it would 1) speed up communiques between participants
and 2) allow for more free flowing ideas and suggestions.  I should mention
however that among non-participants (i.e. SPAM of various sorts) has
continued to be active even though my SPAM protection is very good.  Whether
your program would filter these out or not is a good question.  I could
change it and see how it goes?

Best,
Scott Berthiaume