FROM THE DESK OF REMMY WILLIAMS

infonitel2005 at I12.COM infonitel2005 at I12.COM
Mon May 9 04:07:19 UTC 2005

FROM THE DESK OF REMMY WILLIAMS
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT (NITEL).
NIGERIAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS PLC.(NITEL).
23,TINUBU STREET LAGOS.
TELEPHONE:234-8033943664.
EMAIL: infonitel2005 at yahoo.com

ATTN: Sir,

Dear Sir,
I am Chief Accountant with the Nigerian Telecommunications plc.Lagos and
member of 5 MAN Contract Executive Review Panel (comprising 2 Snr.Staff of
CBN and 3 Snr, Staff of (NITEL)set up by present Civilian Regime of
President Obasanjo. So far, we have come across a surplus of the sum of
US$18.6M.(Eighten Point Six Million Dollars)which was as a result of
deliberate over-invoicing of certain contracts awarded by Contract Award
Committee of the cooperation.

The last installments due have been paid to the various Contractors, while
the said surplus still floats in our Apex Bank waiting Off-shore mittance
which we want to carry out. As Civil servants we cannot operate foreign
account, therefore seek your assistance in providing enabling Bank Account
where the Fund would be lodged.

20% of the total Sum is for you.
10% for expenses during transaction, if any.
70% for me and my colleagues.

Please notify me of your acceptance to carry out this transaction through
the above E-mail address and provide your full contacts, like your phone and
fax numbers and your full name and address.I shall in turn inform you of the
modalities for a formal application to secure the necessary approvals for
the immediate release of this fund into your account.

This transaction will only take (14) working days.You can reply me through
this our private email address:infonitel2005 at yahoo.com
Best Regards.
Remmy Williams.
CHIEF ACCOUNTANT (NITE