The Fundamentals of Verbal and Nonverbal Communication and the Biometrical Issue

Clara Romero ulysse21fr at YAHOO.FR
Mon Jun 26 11:38:32 UTC 2006

De: rvolpe at univ-orleans.fr

  Dear Colleagues,

  the deadline for application at the school on "The Fundamentals of Verbal and
  Nonverbal Communication and the Biometrical Issue" has been extended to July 1.

  Details are on http://www.iiassvietri.it/school2006/index_2006.htm

   I would like to renew my invitation to participate. Participants from NATO and
  eligible partner countries are covered with 600 euros (250 for the registration fee
  and 350 for the accommodation) and the cost of the school for them is only 300
  euros which is for the accommodation. There are still some vacant fellowships
  available.

  If you are interested please send me the application.

  If you are unable to join  please circulate the following announcement to your
  colleagues and students.

  Thanks for your patience

  With kind regards

  Anna Esposito

  THE FUNDAMENTALS OF VERBAL AND NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION AND THE
  BIOMETRICAL
  ISSUE

  September 2-13 2003
  Vietri sul Mare (Salerno), ITALY

  Main topics:
  - Verbal and non-verbal information in face-to-face communication
  - Cross-modal analysis of speech, gesture and facial expressions
  - Socio-cultural differences and personal traits
  - Multimodal algorithms and procedures for speaker identification and
  verification
  - MPEG7 audio and video features for cross-modal interaction

  Local Organising Institutions:
  Second University of Naples, IT
  University of Salerno, IT
  Internation Institute for Advanced Scientific Studies (IIASS), Vietri
  sul
  Mare, Salerno, IT

  For all details, visit the school webpage
  www.iiassvietri.it/school2006/index_2006.htm

  For any questions contact
  Anna Esposito at iiass.annaesp at tin.it

  -------
  Message redirigé par le relais d'information sur les sciences de la cognition (RISC) sans virus
  http://www.risc.cnrs.fr