Linguistique hispanique + lusophone

Clara Romero ulysse21fr at YAHOO.FR
Tue Apr 10 13:51:06 UTC 2007

----- Message transféré ----
De : Joyce Bruhn de Garavito <joycebg at uwo.ca>
À : hls2006 at uwo.ca
Envoyé le : Mardi, 10 Avril 2007, 5h55mn 38s
Objet : Deadline extension HLS2007

Hi, everyone. I am attaching the deadline extension for HLS2007. We
are also adding a link from our site to the new conference site
because some people have been having trouble finding it.

Thank you to the organizers for the new deadline, I think we all
needed it. Joyce

Hispanic Linguistics Conference: http://www.uwo.ca/modlang/HLS2006/

Joyce Bruhn de Garavito
Associate Professor
Chair, Graduate Program in Hispanic Studies
The University of Western Ontario
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
Department of Modern Languages and Literatures
University College 154
London, ON
Canada N6A 3K7

Phone: (519) 661 2111 x 85864