recherche locuteurs natifs de fran çais pour tests (20 min)

Isabelle LEGLISE leglise at VJF.CNRS.FR
Wed Sep 30 08:56:16 UTC 2009

Bonjour,

Je relaie la demande d'une étudiante de l'U. du Michigan à la recherche
d'étudiants et collègues (18-45 ans), locuteurs natifs de français,
veuillant bien participer à une enquête sous forme de tests (15-20 min)
sur ordinateur. La passation se déroulera entre le 14 et le 18 octobre.

Les personnes intéressées peuvent contacter Erica Beck : beckel at umich.edu

Une rémunération à hauteur de 10 euros est prévue.

Bien cordialement,
I. Léglise

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Enquete Linguistique
Date: 	Tue, 29 Sep 2009 15:02:27 -0400
From: 	Erica Lynn Beck <beckel at umich.edu>
To: 	leglise at vjf.cnrs.fr

Dear Ms. Leglise,
I am a student of Sally (Sarah) Thomason and Carmel O'Shannessy, both
of whom attended your language contact workshop in 2007, and gave me
your contact information. I am currently working as an assistant on a
research project regarding the French language, and will be coming to
Paris to collect data for this project in October. I am hoping to
organize some subjects for this study prior to my arrival to make my
job easier once I am there.

If you have students or colleagues who fit the description below,
would you be willing to pass this information on to them, and ask them
to contact me to set up a time and place we could meet and conduct the
study? I am attaching the official French version of the consent form
so that people can read more about the study.

We are paying subjects 10 Euros for participation in the study.

I am looking for native french speakers, 18-45 years old, living in
the Paris area, to take a 15-20 minute test on a computer about the
grammatical gender of French words. It is very simple, and basically
consists of answering questions on a laptop.  I can travel to meet
with people, so they do not need to come to me.

  I will be in  Paris October 14-18.  I can speak some French, so they
can email in  French, and I will respond!

My email is beckel at umich.edu

Merci mille fois de votre aide!
Erica Beck