"Stop Philosophy Faculty Cuts at King's College London" .

Pierre PICA pica at MSH-PARIS.FR
Thu Feb 4 10:48:03 UTC 2010

Pour information
Cordialement,
Pierre Pica

De : Francois Recanati <recanati at ens.fr>
Date : Wed, 3 Feb 2010 13:43:29 +0100
À : Liste Diffusion Publique <institutnicod-diffusion at ens.fr>
Objet : [institutnicod] Fwd: "Stop Philosophy Faculty Cuts at King's College
London" .

Peter J. Ridley sent a message to the members of Stop Philosophy
Faculty Cuts at King's College London.

--------------------
Subject: NEW PETITION WEBSITE

Dear Friend,

Thank you for supporting our campaign to resist the Œreshaping¹ at King¹s.

After much work we have finished writing the letter of protest.

It is our hope that the finished document represents the opinions and
considered reasoning of the students as a whole, and can also be
endorsed by anybody else who is sympathetic to what we stand for.

We urge you to visit our new website:
http://www.facebook.com/l/dff8c;www.protectphilosophyjobs.org.uk .

Please read the letter then add your name if you agree with the whole thing.

Circulate the link to the website as widely as you can!

With gratitude,

The Philosophy Students of King's College London

--
François Recanati
Directeur de recherche, CNRS

Institut Jean-Nicod