TR: Postgraduate Opportunites at Newcastle University

Pascale Leclercq ppeleclercq at FREE.FR
Tue Feb 16 09:57:02 UTC 2010

  _____

De : info-childes at googlegroups.com [mailto:info-childes at googlegroups.com] De
la part de Cristina McKean
Envoyé : mardi 16 février 2010 10:38
À : info-childes at googlegroups.com
Objet : Postgraduate Opportunites at Newcastle University

Postgraduate funding opportunities at Newcastle University

The Centre for Research in Linguistics and Languages Sciences at Newcastle
University offers a wide range of funding opportunities for postgraduate
study for 2010/2011. Details are available at
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/linguistics/postgrad/funding.htm.

There is a vibrant postgraduate community in linguistics and language
sciences within Newcastle. Our taught programmes
(http://www.ncl.ac.uk/linguistics/postgrad/taught/) are built on our

expertise from a wide range of theoretical and applied areas. Research
programmes (http://www.ncl.ac.uk/linguistics/postgrad/research/) are varied,
offering supervised research and integrated PhD programmes.

Our 'Postgraduate Opportunities' brochure is available to download at
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/linguistics/assets/documents/PostgraduateBrochure

Please circulate to any interested parties you may know. Thank you

Cristina McKean

on behalf of CriLLS (The Centre for Research in Linguistics and Language
Sciences), Newcastle University,  UK

Dr Cristina McKean | Lecturer in Speech and Language Pathology
|(Developmental Speech and Language Disorders) | Speech and Language
Sciences Section |School of Education Communication and Language Sciences
|Room 2.18a |King George VI Building |Newcastle University | Queen Victoria
Rd |NE1 7RU | 0191 222 6528