Vient de para ître - ForumSprache - en ligne

Gudrun Ziegler gudrun.ziegler at WEB.DE
Thu May 6 13:57:02 UTC 2010

Pour information!

http://www.hueber.de/forum-sprache/

This current issue of ForumSprache differs from previous issues in two ways. Firstly, it is a thematic issue, where all academic papers are focused on the same field, CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Teaching) at tertiary level. Dietmar Rösler introduces this central focus in a topical introduction following the editorial. And, secondly, there is a new feature called "Workshop", which will be of interest to all language teachers. "Workshop" presents stimulating materials which are suitable for a wide range of teaching contexts. In this issue Pascale Caemerbeke presents video clips on the French language. We are hoping that teachers will be using these materials and develop their own tasks and activities for them. We are happy to publish good teaching ideas in our next issues. In this way, language teachers may share excellent teaching ideas. You may contact us with suggestions via the ForumSprache website.

As before, you find two contributions in the "Best Practice" section of ForumSprache, dealing with university and school teaching respectively. Rita Kupetz describes a successful CLIL seminar within a teacher education course, and Julia Kohout outlines an exchange project in a lower intermediate French class.

This issue's statement on language policy comes from Waldemar Martyniuk, the director of the European Centre for Modern Languages in Graz. His article argues for greater international collaboration of those institutions and associations concerned with fostering the teaching and learning of languages and the training of teachers in this field.

Our additional service sections on conferences, book reviews and teaching materials have been updated. As always, we have contributions on different languages in different languages. We are looking forward to receiving your comments and ideas.

http://www.hueber.de/forum-sprache/?lang=en