FW: summer schools, ecoles doctorals and other similar enterprises

Hagit Borer borer at USC.EDU
Fri Mar 11 12:16:32 UTC 2011

Dear all -  I am trying to assemble a list of all summer schools or other
concentrated study programs, worldwide, which are available for outside
students, including international ones, to register in.

My main interest is in all areas of theoretical linguistics, but hyphenated
areas, including but not limited to psycholinguistics, neuro-linguistics,
computational linguistics and sociolinguistics, as well, of course, as
language areas, would be very good to have as well.

In your response, please specify whether this is a onetime event or a
regular one, and where additional information can be found.  Many thanks.

Please spread around.  Sorry for duplicates, and I will gladly share the
list once compiled.

Hagit

Hagit Borer

Professor of Linguistics
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089-1693|

USA

 <Http://www-rcf.usc.edu/~borer> Http://www-rcf.usc.edu/~borer

Si nous ne dormons pas c'est pour quetter l'aurore -
qui prouvera qu'enfin nous vivons
(robert desnos, 1900-1945)