Call for papers - AMLaP 2013 - Marseille, September 2-4, 2013

Claudia Pichon-Starke claudia.starke at LPL-AIX.FR
Tue Apr 16 14:22:27 UTC 2013

AMLaP 2013 - Architectures and Mechanisms for Language Processing

September 2-4, 2013

http://aune.lpl.univ-aix.fr/~amlap2013
<http://aune.lpl.univ-aix.fr/~amlap2013/> /

This year marks the 19th Annual Conference on the Architectures and
Mechanisms for Language Processing. AMLaP will take place from Monday,
September 2cd to Wednesday, September 4th 2013 in Marseille, France, at the
Aix-Marseille Université (Centre Saint Charles), located on the seaport of
Marseille.

Marseille is easily reached by air or by land (even by sea, for the
adventurous). AMLaP will be held only steps away from the St. Charles
train/metro station, making for easy access.  There are numerous hotels
within the area and help finding lodging will be available on our website.

We invite submissions presenting original theoretical, experimental, and/or
computational research on any aspect of human language processing. All
abstracts will be reviewed anonymously and acceptance will be based upon
said reviews. Accepted presentations will form a program made up of three
days of spoken papers presented in plenary sessions and poster sessions, one
on each day of the conference. Due to time restrictions, only a limited
number of submissions (roughly 30) will be selected for oral presentation.
Submit your best work!

Submissions are open until May 1st, 2013.  We look forward to receiving your
abstracts.

  _____

Keynote speakers :

·         Delphine Dahan (University of Pennsylvania)

·         John Hale (Cornell University)

·         Peter Hagoort (Max Planck Institute, Nijmegen)

AMLaP Organizing Committee :

*	Cheryl Frenck-Mestre
*	F-Xavier Alario
*	Pascale Colé