Petra conference call deadline extended

nouman malkawi malkawi72 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 10 15:37:36 UTC 2013

Dear all,We extended the call deadline until september 5.
International Conference on Linguistics (ICL): Petra I19-21 November, 2013, Petra – Ma’an – JordanOrganized by: Al- Hussein Bin Talal University (Ma’an – Jordan) Call for papersCall Deadline: 5-september-2013Keynote Speakers:Hamida Demirdache (University of Nantes – France)Abbas Benmamoun (University of Illinois Urbana-Champagne, USA)Basil Hatim (AUS - United Arab Emirates)

We invite abstract submissions for oral presentations or posters devoted to English, French and Arabic languages. We aim to bring together researchers working on these or related languages from various theoretical approaches and to provide an open forum in order to explore current linguistic issues and linguistic methodologies. The major research areas that the conference seeks to cover include the following:- Phonology- Morphology- Syntax- Semantics- Pragmatics- Language variation- Language acquisition- Text Linguistics- Psycholinguistics We encourage contributions explicitly addressing interdisciplinary issues— e.g. syntax-semantics, semantics-pragmatics, morpho-syntax, phonology-syntax/semantics and theoretical-psycholinguistics.For submission and more information, please visite this link : http://ahu.edu.jo/ICL/home.aspx
Nouman Malkawi