LSRL at UWO May 2-4, 2014

Ileana Paul ileana at UWO.CA
Tue Sep 3 19:14:54 UTC 2013

Please hold these dates: LSRL44 at UWO, May 2-4, 2014

The 44th Linguistic Symposium on Romance Languages will be held at the
University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario, from May 2-4, 2014.
Confirmed plenary speakers include:

Joyce Bruhn de Garavito, The University of Western Ontario
Viviane Deprez, Rutgers University
Maria Teresa Guasti, Università di Milano
José Hualde, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign

Our call for papers will follow in late September.

We will be accepting suggestions for special panels, workshops, etc. until
mid-September.

Please send your questions of any kind to us at LSRL44 at uwo.ca and please
share this information widely in your networks. We look forward to seeing
many of you at Western in May!

Silvia Perpiñán, Ileana Paul, David Heap
for the LSRL 44 Organizing Committee

--
Ileana Paul
Professeure agrégée / Associate Professor