Fwd: Post-doc position in phonetics/phonology at the University of Michigan

Sophie Wauquier sophie.wauquier@orange.fr [parislinguists] parislinguists-noreply at YAHOOGROUPES.FR
Tue Jul 15 19:28:37 UTC 2014

-------- Message transféré --------
Sujet : 	Post-doc position in phonetics/phonology at the University of
Michigan
Date : 	Tue, 15 Jul 2014 14:22:37 -0400
De : 	Andries Coetzee <coetzee at umich.edu>
Répondre à : 	Andries Coetzee <coetzee at umich.edu>
Pour : 	mfm at mlist.is.ed.ac.uk

Colleagues,

We have a post-doc position (up to two years) available at the
University of Michigan. The position is funded by a grant that my
colleague (Pam Beddor) and I received from the National Science
Foundation. The focus of the grant is on the production and perception
of coarticulated speech, and specifically on how perception and
production relates in individual language users.

Full information is available on the LinguistList at this link
<http://linguistlist.org/jobs/get-jobs.cfm?id=35267160>.

You can also contact either me (coetzee at umich.edu
<mailto:coetzee at umich.edu>) or my co-PI, Pam Beddor (beddor at umich.edu
<mailto:beddor at umich.edu>) if you have any questions.

Please distribute this widely!

Andries

Andries W. Coetzee www.umich.edu/~coetzee <http://www.umich.edu/%7Ecoetzee>
Associate Chair coetzee at umich.edu <mailto:coetzee at umich.edu>
Department of Linguistics
University of Michigan

Associate Director of 2015 LSA Linguistic Institute
http://lsa2015.uchicago.edu/