Offre d'emploi - Samsung Pologne

A. Kaliska. LING-FR-POLOGNE pique@o2.pl [parislinguists] parislinguists-noreply at YAHOOGROUPES.FR
Wed Sep 3 08:00:59 UTC 2014

Being a plus:
PhD in linguistics or related fields.
General knowledge of computational or quantitative linguistics.
Practical knowledge of phonetic transcription from text and/or from audio.
Basic programming skills.
Earlier involvement in language technology projects.
Please send your CV to a.kaliska at partner.samsung.com
Please add in cc i.kudlinska at samsung.com and m.budka at partner.samsung.com.
For the first round of interviews we will consider CVs delivered by 2nd September 2014.
As email subject please use “[FR-ILE-MIR] French Language Expert – MIR“
Your CV must include the following clause:
“I grant consent to have my personal data processed for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes carried out by Samsung Electronics Polska Sp. z o.o. with the seat in Warsaw, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended)”.