message for PHON google group discussion board

shahin at qu.edu.qa shahin at qu.edu.qa
Wed Mar 10 16:28:39 UTC 2010

Dear colleagues,

Could the text below, at the bottom of this email message please be posted to the PHON google group discussion board? (I can't see how to post it myself when I'm logged into that group. Thanks for approving my membership with this email address.)

Thanks for the help.

Kimary Shahin
The website for the project “Baseline Data for Arabic Acquisition with Clinical Applications” (بيانات أساسية تتعلق باكتساب اللغة العربية مع تطبيقات إكلينيكية , I dati di base per acquisizione araba con applicazioni cliniche, Grundlagendaten zur Aneignung von Arabisch mit klinischer Anwendung, Données de base pour l'acquisition de la langue arabe avec applications cliniques ) is now online, at:
http://lughataltefel.qu.edu.qa .