ext IPA

Angela Martínez fionnpadraig at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 00:27:05 UTC 2011

Can we transcribe in the IPA Target Line, using the ext IPA symbols?
it's possible to add them to the IPA that we use to transcribe in
Phon? because ext IPA is very useful to transcribe abnormal speech...I
think adding that could improve the program. I like very mutch the
program to work with pathology sygnals but the IPA is not enough...
I would like to know if I can include phon i some classes that I have
to give, about acoustic annalysis of speech..could I present Phon to
my co-workers and students in Colombia? I would love to include Phon
and CLAN in some classes...