ext IPA

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Fri Jul 22 13:24:47 UTC 2011

Dear Angela,
     I haven't seen any response to this yet.  The problem is not in Phon, but in the font that would
display Phon characters.  We are researching how to get a font that can do this.  Right now, I haven't even been able to locate a chart of the Unicode values of extIPA.  I can't provide any time
line yet on resolving this.  If anyone knows of a Unicode font that represents ext IPA, could they please tell us?  Or even just a summary of the Unicode locations of the extIPA characters?

--Brian MacWhinney