problems to save files

Angela Martínez fionnpadraig at gmail.com
Tue May 3 10:13:24 UTC 2011

Hello!
I'm having problems to save my changes in the files the programs tells
mi this:

 java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Documents and Settings\GALA\Mis
documentos\MASTER\MEMOIRE\transcriptions\PHON\influence du
développement phonologique sur le développement discursif chez des
enfants avec fente labiale-palatine.phon\Donées Enfants avec fente
palatine\~RUIS QUINCENO Duvan David.xml

I cannot save changes and I have to finish my trancriptions...this
hapens after I export some data as a . file I don't kwon how to manage
so it will save my changes again. it is the same for all documents.
Thanks for the help!

Angela