inventory

Brian MacWhinney macw at cmu.edu
Thu Jul 5 03:00:54 UTC 2012

Dear Angela,
    If you go to http://childes.talkbank.org/phon, you will see a link called IPA-Entry.  That link has some information regarding how to do this on Mac and windows.  IPA Palette presents the full IPA set, along with the characters of ExtIPA.  Hopefully, the character you want is somewhere in this set.
    Regarding sharing of audio samples, the ideal is to have the samples transcribed, so the audio can be linked to the transcripts in either CLAN files or Phon.  Is this possible.  If so, we would call this a corpus and add it to CHILDES-PhonBank.

-- Brian MacWhinney