PCC calculation in PHON ?

Raph C raphcuris at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 18:03:46 UTC 2012

Hello,

I have installed PHON 1.5 with Windows 2007, version 5.1 and learned to use
it for transcriptions.

Now, I am trying to run percentage of consonant correct but I can't seem to
figure out how it can be automated. I have looked through the application
manual, as well as several on line documentations. I can run a query to
count the total number of consonants but I can't figure out how to get the
number of correspondances between actual and target.

Would anyone have pointers on what to do?

Thank you!

Raphaëlle