Phon Video Tutorials

Yvan Rose yrose at mun.ca
Fri Feb 15 20:59:54 UTC 2013

Dear everyone,
Coming right on the heels of Phon 1.6, release earlier this week, is our new series of tutorial videos. These tutorials will be useful to new users of Phon as well as to some more seasoned users, especially concerning functions which have been added or modified in Phon 1.6. You can access these videos via the following link:

http://phon.ling.mun.ca/phontrac/wiki/tutorials

Special thanks to Kelly Burkinshaw for her tremendous work on this project. As always, we will appreciate any type of feedback you may have about the videos, especially in the context that this is our first experience with creating this type of material.

The Phon Team
http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2012.php