Morpheme boundary marker

Yvan Rose yvan.rose at gmail.com
Sat May 11 11:22:17 UTC 2013

Dear Naomi,
Thank you for your message. The issue is however a little tricky, as morpheme boundary markers must transcend syllable boundary markers (as phonological and morphological boundaries do not always coincide) and yet at the same time be represented in a way that enables inclusion/exclusion criteria in queries.

We will investigate our options this coming week and get back to you then.

Best regards,
Yvan