Crash in Phon 2.0 ?

Naomi Yamaguchi naomi.yamaguchi at univ-paris3.fr
Tue Apr 14 09:07:53 UTC 2015

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.
I don’t have any spaces or non-ASCII characters in the file names (- and _ are ASCII, right ?)
I will try downloading the newest Praat (I am using the 5.3.83) and will get back to you.

Thanks again,
Best,
Naomi

Naomi Yamaguchi
Université Sorbonne Nouvelle Paris 3, ILPGA
Laboratoire de Phonétique et Phonologie (UMR 7018)
naomi.yamaguchi at univ-paris3.fr