Corpus export in one CSV file ?

Christophe dos Santos master.fle.1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 13:54:43 UTC 2015

Dear all,

First of all, it has to be said that the new version of Phon is really
awesome.

My question is about exporting in csv.
There is a possibility to export a project through the project manager
window >> plugins >> export to CSV

Is it possible in the window that will be open (and called CSV Export), to
have an option which allow to have only one CSV file for all the session
exported instead of one file by session, the only option I can find for now
?

It will be great to have such option because for the moment we have to
copy/paste all the data in only one excel sheet in order to manipulate it
more easily.
If this option already exists Phon is even greater that what I wrote before
;-)

Thanks for your help,

Best,

Christophe