Corpus export in one CSV file ?

Greg Hedlund greg.hedlund at gmail.com
Fri May 1 10:55:18 UTC 2015

Hello Christophe,

Very nice to hear from you! Thank you for your compliments :)

Currently, there is no method using the CSV export wizard which will
allow you to create
a single CSV file for the project.  We will look into this for the next
version of the application.

I have created a PhonShell script
(https://www.phon.ca/phontrac/wiki/search/scriptlibrary/ProjectToTable)
which will create a single table of data for a set of selected sessions.

To use this script, follow these instructions: (requires an Internet
connection)

  1) From the 'Project Manager' window in Phon, select Tools ->
PhonShell from the menu.

  2) Type the following line and press enter:
::exec "https://phon.ca/scripts/ProjectToTable.groovy" > export

  3) You will be presented with a small dialog to select the sessions
you wish to include in the table:

  4) Once you press OK, data will be printed to a new Buffer named
'export'.  You may use the button on the top-right corner of the table
to view the data as a table.  The table can be saved to a CSV file by
using the save button on the top-left corner of the table.

You can save this script to your computer using the following instructions:

  1) Visit https://phon.ca/scripts/ProjectToTable.groovy in your web browser

  2) Right-click and choose 'Save as...'.   Save the script in the
folder '__res/PhonShell' inside your project folder.

  3) The script will now be available though the Tools menu under
PhonShell Scripts.

NOTE:  Using this method the table printed by PhonShell will display in
the console, and not a new buffer.
To display the data in a new buffer, use the up-arrow on your keyboard
to display the command

::exec "/path/to/ProjectToTable.groovy"

and change it by adding ' > mybuffer' to the end.

E.g.,

::exec "/path/to/ProjectToTable.groovy" > mybuffer.

For more information about PhonShell, visit
https://phon.ca/phontrac/wiki/dev/PhonShell.

Let me know if you need any help or require any changes to the format of
the export.

Cheers,

-Greg