Phones query with word

Naomi Yamaguchi naomi.yamaguchi at univ-paris3.fr
Mon Apr 24 07:42:12 EDT 2017

Hi Yvan,
Yes I’ve tried that but each record can be composed of a whole sentence with many words…
So we don’t have the specific word but the whole utterance for each consonant. I want one word per result. (By the way, each word has been transcribed as a group).
Cheers,
Naomi

Naomi YAMAGUCHI
MCF, Responsable de la Licence de Sciences du Langage
ILPGA & Laboratoire de Phonétique et Phonologie (UMR 7018)
Université Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3
19 rue des Bernardins, 75005 Paris - Bureau 13
Tél. : 01 44 32 05 77
http://www.univ-paris3.fr/mme-yamaguchi-naomi-348714.kjsp <http://www.univ-paris3.fr/mme-yamaguchi-naomi-348714.kjsp>
http://lpp.in2p3.fr/Yamaguchi-Naomi-606 <http://lpp.in2p3.fr/Yamaguchi-Naomi-606>