Automatic segmentation of transcribed speech

Chen G balshan.bashlan at gmail.com
Sun May 7 03:31:48 EDT 2017

Hello,
I am new to Phon, so please excuse my ignorance.
I am involved in a longitudinal project of language acquisition.
We have some people working on the transcription (in IPA) of the recorded
speech, and it would be nice to have a tool that can help us check the
reliability of the manual transcription.
Does Phon have the ability to segmentize transcribed words and align the
phones with the sound clip?

Thanks,
Chen Gafni